Privacy and Safety
This is the code of honor which we pledge to as a company. Please hold us accountable to it, we expect you to; it makes us better together.
We would not build our business around advertising. Everyone hates Ads; and we do not believe in Ads, because they make our lives worse. To put it simply:
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need —Tyler Durden, Fight Club
Everything we build has to mean something to you.We work really hard to make the things we build valuable
— we pursue perfection. If we cannot provide our stuff to you for free, then we ask you to pay something fair for it — simple.
Ads are not cheap; if we sell Ads, then you are the product. No, we would never sell you, your personal information, or your attention. You are human, you deserve better, and we will strive to do good.
What we collect and how we use it.
Sometimes, we collect personal information from you - email, physical addresses, phone numbers, location and etc - to help us improve our services and sometimes, we use technology to understand how you use our stuff (for example: cookies); No matter what we collect we promise to:
- Use your personal information responsibly and ethically.
- Never sell your personal information to anyone else.
- Never share them with anybody, except people whom we work with.
- Always store your personal information securely.
- Always allow you to delete them easily if you ever need to.
- Try to always keep your information safe from bad people.
And if the bad guys ever defeat our security measures, we promise to:
- Quickly notify you of the breach.
- Advise you about what to do to stay safe.
- Quickly mitigate the attack and protect your information again.
- Report the breach to the appropriate Law Enforcement Agency.
- Find the bad the guys through any and every lawful means.
- Kick their ass, through any and every lawful means.
- Work harder to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
Other legal stuff
Sometimes, we may be required to present you with other legal agreements to accompany the products and services we provide. When we do, we promise to make them as simple and plain as possible. We also promise to make sure it is fair, ethical and human.